Music, more or less

Sunday, June 10, 2007

Washington Square Park 6/9/07

Yesterday, WSP was taken over by some kind of Indian cultural fair, and packed to the gills with people. There were no guitarists in the usual places.


However, I was able to find Pete on a bench on the West side of the park. He recently bought a mandolin, and we messed around with that for a while, and worked on some old-timey stuff like "Lonesome Valley" "Crawdad Hole", "I Ain't Got No Home". Dan joined us a little later, singing harmonies, playing recorder, and trying his hand at the mando also.


Dan told me about this picture of me, taken by Yosef Bates:




2 comments:

Shannon said...

That's so crazy you keep finding pictures of yourself on the internets!

We should all do something soon, I want to hear about your trip!

AZ said...

Ok, Shannon!